NAME: Cameron Diaz|
AGENCY: Started out with Elite Model Management at age 16.
BORN: August 30, 1972 in San Diego, CA. Attended Long Beach Polytechnic High School in Long Beach, California.
DISCOVERED: At the age of 16, Cameron met a photographer at a Hollywood party, and within a week of their meeting she had landed a contract with the Elite Modeling Agency. Diaz spent the next five years touring the globe doing modeling assignments with Elite modeling agency. In the early '90s she appeared on several magazine covers and in commercials. She eventually settled into a Hollywood apartment with video producer Carlos de La Torre with whom Diaz carried on a five year relationship. Her feature acting debut was in 1994 in The Mask.
- Blockbuster Entertainment Award - 1999 - Favorite Actress - Comedy - "There's Something About Mary"
- Golden Globe - 1999 - Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy/Musical - "There's Something About Mary"
- Golden Satellite - 1998 - Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical - "My Best Friend's Wedding"
- American Comedy Award - 1999 - Funniest Actress in a Motion Picture (Leading Role) - "There's Something About Mary"
- MTV Award - 1998 - Best Dance Sequence w/Ewan McGregor - "A Life Less Ordinary"
- Blockbuster Entertainment Award - 1998 - Favorite Supporting Actress - Comedy - "My Best Friend's Wedding"
- NY Film Critics Circle Award - 1998 - Best Actress - "There's Something About Mary"
- ShoWest - 1996 - Female Star of Tomorrow Past Movies
HOME: Los Angeles.
KNOWN FOR: Her blonde bonbshell looks and talented acting ability.
SWEETIE: Carlos de La Torre (video producer) born 1967, together from 1990 to 1995. Fiancé: actor Matt Dillon, together from 1996.
SCANDAL: When she was a teenager she made a bondage sex video which was released on the Internet in 2004 and a highly publicised court case ensued.
Images of Cameron Diaz are copyright © left to right: Jan 2000 Cosmopolitan magazine
Want More Hot Supermodels and Top Celebrities?
Modeling Tips, Advice & Scam Info
Juicy Couture Apparel, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, or Seven Jeans for all mankind... and you?
are serious about launching your career, find out how a New Faces Elite Models and Talent could provide you with exposure to the hottest casting calls and modeling jobs for film and fashion. Your New Faces™ portfolio will be viewed by agents that have the power to book you as a
model for your favorite brand--like Juicy Couture Apparel, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste or Seven Jeans for all
mankind. New Faces™ is the only site with a proven track record for getting the hottest castings for top
brands like Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Seven Jeans and Ralph Lauren Polo.
Have you pictured yourself as the icon of your favourite brand? Imagine your face on the latest ads for
Juicy Couture apparel, Juicy Couture T shirts, Juicy Couture sweatsuits, Juicy Couture outfits, Juicy online
ads, OR, Seven Jeans for all mankind, Seven Jeans New York, Seven Jeans for men, OR, Ralph Lauren Polo Jeans,
Ralph Lauren swimwear, Ralph online ads, OR, Lacoste Couture, Lacoste sweaters, Lacoste polo shirts, Lacoste
shoes, Lacoste perfume, Lacoste clothing, and Lacoste online ads. Our stars have appeared on the covers of
every major fashion magazine and signed contracts with the hottest brands. Want to be a top model? Launch your modeling career today! [Go to New Faces Models and Model Portfolios]